Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

getting the hang of week in the life

Today I flew to Melbourne (45 minutes) to give a presentation.  So not a routine day but the idea is to record this week, whatever happens.  Today the writing on each photo is a thought I had either at the time I took the photo or when I was looking at it and deciding which to use.  I think this works well as a way of adding context to the photos.  Here are 4 of them.

My page of bits of paper was easy today too – 2 boarding passes, the visitor sticker for the building and the bag that the coffee chocolate drops were in.

5 comments:

humel said...

I like the idea of adding text to the photos :-)

Elizabeth said...

I also like the idea of adding text to the photos. No pressure there!

david said...

What happened to Tuesday?

helena said...

Melbourne was Tuesday - my blog still lives on NZ time and I posted late on Tuesday when it was Wednesday in NZ

david said...

Its still Tuesday here