Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

saved for a rainy day

Sunday was rather grey and overcast so I made some digi layouts – just for me, just for fun, using some of the photos I’ve taken this month.  Kept to my normal simple style.  I did try some pattern paper on them but really I much prefer plain colour.

perfect-sunset

Layered template from Design House Digital TNT collection.  Font in the title is orial, journaling is tahoma.

Just noticed the tt in the journaling – will have to live with it, I don’t keep the psd file of digi pages.

tools-of-the-trade

Layered template by Katie Pertiet at Designer Digitals.  Fonts in title quadranta is the main one and fineliner the other.

Journaling reads

Each job needs different tools, multiple, not just one.

The big cupboard in the living room is full of tools, all 4 shelves and the floor. And the ones only used sometimes are in the shed.

When the renovation is over, these shelves will be transformed into the dresser. Can’t imagine it yet - it is still tool central.

[The paint colours in the bottom photo are my bedroom]

2 comments:

humel said...

I tend to go with colours rather than patterns in my layouts, too - I love how you've matched the colours here to your photos to perfectly set them off xx

Sian said...

I love that yellow and grey colour combination you've done - very fresh. Which reminds me :) thanbk you for your lovely comment on my new look.