Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

photo a day week 48

I’m back in Bangladesh to complete the work project, so instead of the snow and Christmas topics I would have had back in Scotland, there is sunshine and bright colours.

photo-a-day-week-48

1. flying again – the departures board at Heathrow

2. my wardrobe for the next 2 weeks – cotton shirts instead of woollens

3. a local snack cart I drive past on the way to work – bananas, doghnuts and tea are the staples

4. the meeting room ready for participants to arrive

5. the view from my hotel room – plants grow everywhere

6. mad traffic during the commute to and from the office

7. the building where I am holding workshops – part of the Parliament annex, with a wonderful stand of eucalyptus trees

1 comment:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

That must be a challenge to pack clothes for your trip when the weather is so different from your home. Great pix this week, Helena. And Happy Christmas time, even if you are far away from home. :o) xo