Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summertime Scavenger Hunt–2nd instalment

rinda all 2

I visited my parents in the country at the weekend and bagged another three for the scavenger hunt – enjoying the extra items to look out for while out and about. 

There is still time to join in – check out Rinda’s site for the list and task details.

Item 3 – a fire

rinda-fire

just what was needed on the evening of a very sunny day – we did toast marshmallows (but smores are not a Scottish thing)

Item 10 – a wooden bridge

rinda-bridge

with the added bonus of a fabulous reflection on my morning walk

item 11 – a forest

rinda-forest

mostly planted by my Dad to provide a sustainable fuel supply for the wood stoves in winter

Planning on a special trip for one of the items this week – I suspect this is an intended consequence of setting the hunt items.

3 comments:

Sian said...

I can see that I am going to have to get started on this before the summer gets away from me! The bridge picture is lovely

Maria Ontiveros said...

I love it - the reflection of the bridge is beautiful! This makes me really happy to see you doing this!
Rinda

Alison said...

You are really getting into this Helena....I've spotted a few things when I've been out and about, but not had time to stop and dig the camera out of my bag...perhaps tomorrow I'll go out especially to take photographs!
Alison xx