Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

more of Kathmandu trip

nepal-opener

I’ve decided I’m going to have 4 pages for each place in my photobook of my current work trips.  I’m using templates from Biograffitti who is running a retirement sale at oscraps at the moment if anyone needs some great album templates.

The above will be the first page.  I have written about the workshop and trip in the bottom block but it contains too many details about other people so I’m not showing it here.  I did manage to get one photo of me at the workshop – looking rather colonial with the cup of tea !!  I loved the tables all ready for the workshop with the flowers and marker pens.

pages 2 and 3 will be the one of Kathmandu buildings from Monday’s post and what the women were wearing from yesterday’s post.  Then page 4 features the hotel and the fabulous views of the snow capped mountains of the Himalaya range behind the city hills.

nepal-hotel

I loved the bright flowers that were displayed all around the hotel.  And that large lounging seat in my bedroom was fabulous for relaxing and looking at the view, checking e-mails and blogs etc.  I didn’t take a photo of the outside of the hotel because it was a dull modern building.

3 comments:

Sian said...

Amazing! I did notice I had a visitor from Kathmandu the other day :)

Miriam said...

The colours are fabulous, I love your layouts for this project.

humel said...

Wow :) I'm loving these glimpses of your travels!