Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

festive cheer

Heavy rain set in yesterday and the 10 day forecast has grey clouds on every day except Monday

My festive lists and preparations for family celebrations are beckoning (with un traditional items such as Thai dipping sauce as well as traditional mince pies).

I’m guessing many of you will be in a similar situation so until we connect again on the other side of Christmas – fond wishes that your festivities are all that you hope they will be and this little haven of cheer - home made mince pies on my NZ Christmas plate with my Christmas mugs full of a hot beverage

weather-is-frightful

[Apologies to the song writers for my change in the words]

[snow effects from a brush by K Pertiett]

5 comments:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

That's quite the combo - Thai dipping sauce and mince pies. ;o) Your photo cation made me laugh.

A very merry Christmas to you, Helena! And here's to us in 2013!

Alison said...

Your pies do look rather delightful.....have a lovely Christmas Helena!
Alison xx

alexa said...

I haven't eaten one yet, so these crisp looking pies are really making my mouth water!

Maria Ontiveros said...

It's drippy here today as well. I'm enjoying a little lie-in because it's the first day that no one has to get up too early. Will rouse the kids at 10:00, as Henry does have a soccer game early afternoon, and it's a long drive to the field.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
Rinda

Miriam said...

Wishing you a wonderful Christmas Helena, it is actually dry here today!!! Your mince pies look wonderful!