Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Look up Look down at sunlight

Delighted to have seen a fair bit of sun this week and extra delighted with some photos that captured it both up through the leaves and down on the river

up-down-SUNLIGHT

End of June means we’ve been doing this weekly photo capture for 6 months – and I’m still finding plenty of things to photograph, I’m planning on looking back at some winter ones to see if there are any I could duplicate for summer to show the seasonal difference.

5 comments:

Miriam said...

I really love this pair Helena. Good idea about looking back.

Sian said...

I really like the idea of the seasonal comparison.

There is something hypnotic about that water!

alexa said...

Now that sounds an intriguing idea - a kind of contrast and compare? The shimmer in these two is most attractive,

Maria Ontiveros said...

I love the abstract quality of these photographs . . . they also have a nice sense of movement.
I've really enjoyed these meme and don't feel like I'm running out of ideas at all.
Rinda

Anonymous said...

Yeah you got sunlight!! What a perfect pair of pictures to show it too. That sounds like a great idea, I've been remiss the past few weeks but I haven't given up on doing it.