Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

Getting wet for PhotoArt Friday

Water was Bonnie’s suggested theme for this month and I have plenty of images of water to play with.

I decided to use the water spray created by the boat when I was on a Seabird Safari in July

spray

I love the sculptural shapes and so I layered all of my images together to create one super, refreshing, colossal spray

spray-creation

I did play with some textures on top but didn’t find anything that improved the image so I stopped.

Looking forward to seeing all the wonderful water based photoart in the gallery.

8 comments:

Sian said...

It's a gorgeous spray..I used to love to hang over the edge to watch it before they made it hard to get outside on the ferry here.

Currie Silver said...

Helena, this is just a treasure!! water does indeed DO its gorgeous thing without editing... thanks for the eye candy!!

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. said...

So creative to combine your shots of the spray into one! Love the effect and your comment about the sculptural designs made me go back and look again and see the piece in a whole new way! Thank you, Helena.

Jeanne said...

You did a great job with your edit! Feel like jumping in to this and cooling off!

Jeanne said...

You did a great job with your edit! Feel like jumping in to this and cooling off!

Pat said...

The composite created a beautiful image.

Ida said...

Great original shot. How clever to combine them into one shot and it indeed does have a sculptural look to it. Very interesting.

Prairie Jill said...

Oh, that is refreshing! Great editing.