Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

5 in 5 with a bit of whimsy

Joining in with Sandie’s monthly 5 in 5 challenge to take photos over 5 minutes and then share the best 5.  I thought I’d head into my garden for some shots and then decided to add some whimsy -

july-5-1

fighting a path through the mass of rocket

july-5-2

up the mint stalks to spy out the route to the strawberries

july-5-3

across the honeysuckle vines

july-5-4

down the apple tree

july-5-5

and finally enjoying the strawberries at the end of the expedition.

6 comments:

Sandie said...

LOL - a great take on this challenge and I loved the escapades of these two adventurers!! Thank you for bringing some fun to 5 in 5!!

Prairie Jill said...

Oh, what a charming adventure! I smiled all the way through this post.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Great photos!

Jimjams said...

Brilliant Helena - I'm a great fan of Lego figures having adventures - yummy strawberries too!

Missus Wookie said...

Looks like a great time was had by all!

Anonymous said...

LOL - definitely a different take on garden pictures. BTW, what is rocket?