Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

zoom in on the ears

my craft for charity group is having a stall to sell things that we have made in a few weeks - we want to raise some money for our costs of postage and materials and to encourage crafting for charity.  We decided to concentrate on making small items to attract the 'pocket money' or 'treat for me' market.  I've been making little pocket animals and my current batch have very long ears.  I make a whole batch of ears first (the zoom in picture) and then finish each animal


I think they are rabbits but others have greeted them as dogs - we all agree they are cute - and  I don't care really what people call them as long as they sell

looking forward to what others have captured this week as they zoom in and out


11 comments:

Sian said...

They'll sell :) Very best of luck with it

Miriam said...

I'd buy one & put it on my keyring or as a charm on a junk journal, they look so cute.

Miriam said...

Oh! forgot to say ' earrr, great ZIZO' that's in my best Bristol accent by the way :)

Missus Wookie said...

I like the idea of a pile of ears... Hope they sell well :)

Anonymous said...

very sweet...

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Cute cute cute! I'm not good at such tiny details, but I love seeing what others do.

Melissa said...

Those are so cute - perfect for little items to sell!

Prairie Jill said...

Oh, I'd buy one! (Or several!) They're so cute. And I love the light shining on the little ears. Great ZIZO and a great project.

Jimjams said...

So cute Helena - fun to make too I imagine! Hope they sell well x

Karen said...

I'd buy a few to put into Easter baskets next year. They are adorable!

Hazel A.. said...

So adorable Helena! And I love the colors.