Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

zoom in on the window

a final zoom from the Commonwealth Games athletes village, a bity grainy as I only had my phone camera on me when I walked by this site and had to capture it for my zoom in zoom out.




there were often items hangin out of the upstairs windows in the houses - flags, drying clothes, airing boots - but I was amazed to see medals - 4 gold medals - hanging our of the windows

looking forward to see what you are all sharing this week (and fingers crossed the linky works as it is meant to this week - it seems to have suffered a time lag several times recently)




13 comments:

Julie Kirk said...

Morning Helena.

FYI: the Linky wasn't working earlier when I dropped by butit did seem to work right after 9am when I came back ... so I think there's a lag of an *hour* somewhere.

Anyway ... that's a great photo to have caught! It certainly says something about the people inside those rooms! Medal winners and proud ones at that!

I didn't plan to join you again today - but yesterday I came across something that was perfect to share with a ZIZO!

Julie :-)

Sian said...

Medals? that's a bit mad!

We've been wondering what they are going to do with the Village now - will it be turned into flats?

Prairie Jill said...

I love it! Definitely not your everyday window decoration.

Anonymous said...

congratulations to the medal winners!
Great capture for a ZIZO.

Melissa said...

What a FUN find for ZIZO!

Karen said...

Perfect choice for your ZIZO!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Great photos!!

Sandie said...

That is so unexpected!! I would not think to see a gold medal hanging out of a window....

alexa said...

Oh my - did they really need airing? Still, if you have them, I can see you might want to flaunt them! Nicely spotted :).

Ruth said...

Fantastic capture! I would have been worried that someone might have stolen them!

betty-NZ said...

That's awesome to see the medals in the window.

Jimjams said...

If you've got it flaunt it I say! Great spot!

Anonymous said...

That's definitely a zizo you wouldn't see every day. I'd be worried they'd fall off.