Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

me on Monday

hello blogland on another autumnal Monday morning

me-on-Monday-3-nov

my weekend included –

a trip to the monthly organic market for yummy cake and bread and geranium soap;

sitting on the wall by the sand and enjoying coffee and then playing with shadow photos;

trying to understand what Connie the cat wants when she comes to find me and grumbles;

enjoying the contrast of bare trees against a blue sky;

making chilli;

crocheting more charity blanket squares and white spheres for a December project;

and trying to persuade the cat that she can’t be part of the crochet!

Wishing you all a good week and thanks to Sian for encouraging this weekly wave.

7 comments:

Maggie said...

Geranium soap sounds good! Lovely picture of the sky and trees.

Sian said...

Maggie has picked my two "picks" too - the thought of Geranium soap and that lovely picture. Though I'm intrigued by the white spheres too..

Have a great week!

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

I thought it was sand in that first picture. I'm seeing crochet on more and more blogs lately. Didn't get time to practise my fledgling skills this weekend, but hoping to be as good as you clearly are one of these days.

Sandie said...

A lovely glimpse at your weekend Helena, waving back and enjoying the sunny weather in your photos.

Prairie Jill said...

Sounds like another fun weekend! Great shots, and I love the collage frame.

Alison said...

Lovely shots Helena...waves from Spain! Xx

Anonymous said...

Love the comments about Connie. What is it with cats & yarn? :)