Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Pair in the sunshine

Outisde on my river walk for my pairs, to prove I do have tiem away from my crochet hook!

I've been managing to time my walks for the sunny breaks rather than the rain and enjoying the patterns made by the tree shadows and thought that would be a good candidate for a pair

I walked around the tree in the 2 shots which is why they don't line up - I'll try to remember about that aspect next time but it didn't occur to me until I was back at my computer looking at the images next to each other.

Hope you are all getting some sunshine this week and looking forward to another week of wide ranging subject matter for the pairs.


10 comments:

Maggie said...

There are some great shadows with all this sunshine. Also could be used for the Winter Photo Scavenger.

Sian said...

It's supposed to be nice at the weekend here, but today it's blowing a gale which isn't great when we are supposed to be getting the garden fence back up this morning!

I'm appreciating your sunshine..lovely shadows

Miriam said...

Gorgeous light in this, Shadows make such interesting phoo subjects don't they? Great idea for a Pair.

Eileen T said...

I love the light in the second photo, and as Miriam says, shadows do make such interesting photo subjects.

Anonymous said...

great pair! I love shadows too...

Barbara said...

One thing I like about winter is seeing the shadow shapes from bare trees.

alexa said...

This is a very neat pairing, Helena ... The shadows are often as lovely as the original object.

Prairie Jill said...

Lovely pair!

Maria Ontiveros said...

A great pair. I love the way they seem to be dancing with each other.
Rinda

Anonymous said...

That's a great pair - I love the look of the stark branches against the sky.
We've had a lot of sun this week and thankfully - warmer weather, why tomorrow it's even supposed to get into double digits!