Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

pair of dogs

Dogs abounded at the craft fair on Sunday - there is a fun dog contest as part of the proceedings and lots of people had brought along their dogs to enjoy the outing - although many were not keen on the marching brass band. Lots did seem to be enjoying all of the dropped bits of cake, burger and buns!!

I was sure I would find a nice contrasting pair amongst all the dogs - there were huge wolfhounds and mastiffs and tiny terriers and papillons.

But in the end the contrast I loved the best was due to the popularity of balloon dogs that were cleverly weighted so they walk along the ground.

 
I love how they book look really alert.  The real dog - Charlie - belongs to one of our crafting group.

Looking forward to seeing which pairs took your fancy this week.




  

9 comments:

Sandie said...

I've not seen a dog balloon like this before, what fun! It sounds like it was a good day

Maggie said...

A balloon dog sounds easy to care for. Not sure what Monty would think! Great photos.

Eileen T said...

I've not seen a balloon dog like that before either. We've both opted for animal pairs this week - great minds think alike!

Patio Postcards said...

So cute a capture at the fair. Charlie the has the cutest look on his face - his butterfly ears so pert

Karen said...

I'd like to go to some of these wonderful events you've been frequenting this summer! Cute pair!

Sian said...

I'm on a mission now to see one of these balloon dogs..

alexa said...

Well, that's a first for me! A balloon dog sounds a lot less work that the real thing :). Great contrast between the photos ...

Anonymous said...

Balloon dogs are a first for me too....
Great pairs

Missus Wookie said...

Oh now that is cute - not seen those balloon dogs either.