Pages

Monday, June 27, 2016

Memorandum Monday

Waving to you all as I watch the clouds and hope the wind will blow them all away soon - looking at the weather forecst I think this week will be one of dashing out to do things whenever there is a clear patch and hoping to be done before the next rain shower.


My new thing for the weekend was making these


these will be going to Bath for an installation in late summer to raise money for the Red Cross European Refugee Crisis appeal - you can find out more here.  I'm pleased to have a good use for bits of pink and purple yarn in my stash and they are easy to make while talking or watching TV.

Hoping you all have a good week

10 comments:

alexa said...

I am always touched how you create for good causes and with others in mind :). Wishing you a good week ...

Patio Postcards said...

Pretty hearts & I agree with Alexa, you do find & participate in some very heartfelt causes ...

Susanne said...

Good for you for putting your talents to good for others.

Missus Wookie said...

What a lovely idea - and such a great use of bits.

Karen said...

Beautiful hearts, and a worthy cause! We're having a bit of rain today, and it's badly needed. Won't get anywhere near as much as our gardens and lawns could use. Sounds like you'd be glad to send some our way.

Sian said...

I love and admire how you are always on the lookout for a way to put what you make to good use. It is inspiring..far better than making things and having them pile up somewhere.

Wishing you a good week

Jane said...

what a lovely idea and a special way to use up all those odd bits of yarn

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Your first sentence describes our last week of weather. Those hearts are lovely and such a good cause.

Maggie said...

I shall have to look out for that seeing it is in my neck of the woods.

Miriam said...

Oooooh! these are nice. The colours are fabulous together. Right up my street.