Pages

Monday, December 12, 2016

Memorandum Monday fusion

a big wave to you all as I happily post from my big computer now that my broadband is working again - there were 5 components that could be the cause of the problem and mine was fixed when they addressed the 4th one!  All working fine now and I won't miss the daily chats to the people at the call centre helpdesk.

what else is new for me this weekend?  I captured another item for the winter scavenger hunt when I went to a new monthly market in our local town


I was pleased to browse 15 stalls with some tasty local produce to try - plenty of jams, chutneys and jams to sample plus some biscuits and fancy sausage rolls.  There seemed plenty of interest and purchase so I'm hoping it will continue.

Another first was an unexpected new fusion section on the menu in a sushi restaurant - sushi with grilled cheese on top!!  we couldn't ignore it so had one piece each to try - and I won't be having more as hot sushi didn't work for me.

Hope you all have a great week with some festive fun and no list stress

7 comments:

Karen said...

I'm not a huge fan of sushi, but hot sushi doesn't sound the least bit appealing. Thanks for the reminder about the winter scavenger hunt. It had slipped off the radar.

Patio Postcards said...

Glad to hear your broadband is working again. We were also having computer/connection woes & it wasn't until "boots on the ground" happened that the problem was solved. Grilled cheese with sushi, umm I will pass but now I crave a "classic" grilled cheese. Happy week ahead.

Jane said...

glad everything is working now, we are all lost without our internet!

Sian said...

I'm delighted that you are up and running again :)

I'm going to own up to never having had sushi. With grilled cheese on top? Would it be fair to say that it sounds as if it's straying into deep fried mars bar territory?

Maggie said...

Oh what a relief to get that broadband sorted! Sounds an interesting market.

Susanne said...

Yay on being back up and running computerwise. Have a great week.

Melissa said...

Yippee - so glad the computer is back up & working!