Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Snap festive red

With only days until Christmas, I wanted to have a festive theme for my snap collection this week and while looking through my festive photos from this month I noticed plenty of red and chose 4 of them


Top left are some baubles on a stall at the Christmas market
Top right is from my festive jumper
Bottom left is a cup of mulled wine I enjoyed with my crochet group (stretching my red theme into very dark red)
Bottom right - I was intrigued by these decorations on the floor of a highstreet shop

Looking forward to seeing what you are all sharing in our penultimate snap collection. 

If any of you are thinking that you might like to host a photo meme next year but are worried about doing link up  - adding a linky is easy and free - I use inlinkz . 

Wishing you all a lovely Christmas, whatever you are doing.


8 comments:

Maggie said...

Lovely festive red. I have seen similar footprints in Bath guiding shoppers towards the Christmas Market . Have a lovely festive Christmas with lots of red!

Susanne said...

Another lovely installment of snap- well captured.

Patio Postcards said...

A very festive SNAP collection. I like your Santa jumper & oh I would like to own several, if not all those ornaments. Happy Christmas to you.

Karen said...

Love the ornaments. Makes me think of a local shop selling artisan wares that always has ornaments hanging from their ceiling at Christmas. I haven't been there this year. Red is my favorite color, so this SNAP resonates with me.

Melissa said...

This is such a festive set of snaps!! That footprint decoration is intriguing for sure!

Sian said...

Very cheery!

Lady Ella said...

Me too, thumbs up for the jumper and the decorations. And the mulled wine. And...!

Miriam said...

Very festive! We are loving the mulled wine here this year!