Pages

Monday, January 9, 2017

Memorandum Monday left handed

Big wave to you all this morning - but unusually waving with my left hand because my right arm twinges when I raise it - not sure what I did to strain the muscle.  Doing lots of things with my left hand, arnica cream and taking care of my movements seem to be doing the trick and it is much improved.

The other new thing I spotted at the weekend was in the supermarket


yes the Easter chocolate is on the shelves already - and someone came along and happily took some for her trolley while I was taking the photo.

Wishing you all a good week - I have lots of lists and organising in mine, and perhaps even the start of the packing

10 comments:

alexa said...

Hoping that your right hand and arm improve significantly very soon, Helena, so that you can enjoy your holiday ... Oh, that is seriously depressing. I refuse to think about the E word yet - I haven't recovered from the last festival!

Patio Postcards said...

Easter Chocolate already! Well at least chocolate can keep (well maybe in some homes (col)).

I do hope there are no long or lasting twinges with your right arm - although they say it's a good idea to learn to do things with the opposite hand - who are "they"?

Sian said...

I hope your arm improves very soon. My mum swears by arnica so maybe it will do the trick.

Easter? oh, no! Surely not!

Jane said...

I do hope your arm improves quickly, I spotted some hot cross buns this morning, far too early!

Barbara said...

I hope your arms improves soon, I use arnica and find it does help.

Easter chocs - too soon!! I did see some hot cross buns for sale yesterday.

Lady Ella said...

Easter? Seriously?
Hope the arm improves quickly. I have something similar just now...

Melissa said...

OH, I do hope that right arm is getting better & better quickly!! Valentine's & Easter candy is out here, too! Goodness, I've just finished up the Christmas stash! LOL

Karen said...

I hope the arm improves quickly. Can't believe the Easter candy is out already. I understand that valentines are, but Easter isn't until April this year!

Sandie said...

hope your arm is better soon.
It annoys me that shops bombard us with the next seasonal product the minute the last one is over. There is no space in between and it frustrates me in the summer when I want a swimming costume or there is a heatwave and I need to buy something cool only to find the shops have filled the shelves with autumn clothing. I strongly resist buying things out of season out of principal.

Missus Wookie said...

We had Easter stuff out before Christmas had arrived.... was quite astonished.

Hope you feel better soon.